Thursday, September 4, 2008

Odd Findings In My House: Part I

1) A waffle in the bathtub. Of course, the tub was full with two kids in it by the time I discovered this snack. Two bathtimes later, I'm still finding spongy waste in the water. Suspect: Boy

2) Ironing board has begun to be stored on the fireplace hearth (is that what that little shelf under the fireplace is called? I'm not sure but you get the point). This has continued for about two weeks. I've put it away twice and it keeps reappearing. And staying there. Guilty Party: Husband

2 comments:

Nicole Brady said...

No complaining about the hubby and the ironing board. Either he's practicing his surfing and planning on taking you to Hawaii or he's doing his own ironing. Both are good things.

...unless, of course, he's just dropping hints that you aren't ironing well/often enough. Then you're allowed to just be miffed. :)

Anonymous said...

That's actually a fair point. Hrm......