Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Einstein

I received this email today from Girl's Day Care Provider (unbiased verification that she's a genius):

OK - had to share this with you...

We were looking at flash cards of shapes/colors & we came to the circle & I said, "What shape is this?". Some of the boys said, "Blue" & some said, "Ball". Girl pointed at it & said, "Circle!" What a smart girl!!! Not bad for 14 months. :)

-Kerrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She IS a genious!! The fact that she's not going to do anything that she's not ready to do lends to the fact that she is a quiet observer - & that is the "kind of smart" that my brother is. I think this is the best "kind of smart". These people learn from other people's mistakes (AH HA!!) & can analyze situations, conversations, etc. before just jumping in. While she may not be willing to take a chance right away, she will when she's got it all figured out. She'll learn BEFORE doing - most people learn WHILE doing & get hurt/make mistakes/etc. I think she'll do just fine in this world!!

P.S. My brother is also on track to be a millionaire by the time he's 30.

-Kerrie