Monday, May 26, 2008

My Influence on The Boy

I may have mentioned this before - and if you know him, you know this to be true - but the Boy is all boy. By this I mean he loves sports - all of them. He's big for his size. He rides his tricycle and kicks up his legs to go faster down hills. He's not afraid to try new adventures, he plays the ol' "mommy, smell it" trick with his dirty hands, he's pees standing up, loves computers, comic book characters, cars, trains, etc. You catch my drift.

He does have a sensitive side though and it came out yesterday when I put on my sparkly new pair of sandals. As soon as he saw them he said, "new shoes mommy? They're cute!"

His wife will thank me one day. And he was right: they ARE cute.

More videos to come. I took some today of the kids riding bikes (the Girl's first time!). Now I just need to wait for Hubby to format them and download them. Look for them in 2009. :)

No comments: