Apparently, The Boy has opinions on his clothing choices now. This isn't the "I don't want to get dressed and you can't make me" war that I'm used to. Today, he flat out told me he didn't like the shirt in which I was about to adorn him. I find this interesting because typically he doesn't even notice the clothes he's wearing, regardless of the fun characters or colors that may be displayed. I'm not certain if this is good or bad, but it IS a little premature!
1 comment:
I gave up selecting the clothes for my girls ions ago. My 3 year old insists on what she should wear and has been for a while. She now picks her own clothes (albeit I interject when she wants a summer dress mid-winter) and has a variety of shoes. She can make outfits match perfectly, but when she has her mind set on something, she can look a bit of a mess! I've come to accept it. :)
Post a Comment