Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Winter Naughtiness & Needless Worrying?

The Boy has never met a snow pile he didn't like. This winter has been especially white with snow and ice and the minute he sees something frosty in the driveway in the morning, he takes off running. Most of the time, I have on high-heeled boots. Yesterday our neighbors all got a chuckle out of seeing him running in circles in our driveway while I slipped and slided all over trying to run/catch him. This morning, he promptly took off running and jumped with both feet into the snow pile. My mornings are never dull and I have to appreciate having a job where I don't have to be there at any certain time (when I really think about it, before I had kids I had a hard time arriving prior to 9 am...what was I doing!? Sleeping!?).

On another note, the Girl Baby is not crawling yet. This may be a case of me obsessing about something needlessly (like I did with SIDS, cancer, and anything else I let get inside my head), but shouldn't she be crawling by now? She's 8 months old! So when I think about this, I wonder about her weight. She has a doctor appointment next month. I hope she's crawling by then.

No comments: