The Girl deserves her own post every now and again. Three things:
She says "mama" now, and with intention. She's talking to me!
She looks for me when I leave the room. She'll start to wail a little bit, and I'll look back at her and she'll be leaning over looking for me! Too cute.
She eats Cheerios! I've finally figured out that the Girl does NOT like baby food, or anything mushy. At this stage The Boy had started eating so much more but she's shown no interest. I finally figured out that she doesn't like the consistency of baby food (it is rather disgusting. I can't blame her.) For instance, she does not like mushed bananas, but she'll eat them finely chopped. She does not like applesauce, but she'll eat chopped apples or suck on a slice. Interesting. Picky little gal.
What's up with Our Oldest?
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment