It just dawned on me that The Boy has turned into a real person. He gets home from school (he corrects me if I call it "day care". He says, in his big boy voice, "I go to SCHOOL" as if I'm stupid) and all of the sudden, the whole house is turned upside down. He enters the house as if The King of Scotland has arrived (is there a King of Scotland? I have no idea), barely says hello any longer, and the next thing you know there are toys everywhere and the adults can't have a conversation what with all the noise. When did this happen? Have I been oblivious to this craziness and did not even realize it?
On another note, the Girl baby is in the 97th percentile on height, and has dropped to the 50th percentile for weight. This is a little worrisome because she's been in the 75th percentile on weight and should stay constant there. But she's been sick (again) so we're going to just try to feed her more and monitor her weight. She's still tall and skinny. DNA testing would prove that she's my child, since there may be doubts considering the other three of us are tall and plump.
What's up with Our Oldest?
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment