We are in the midst of a full-out, bonafide temper tantrum. I don't recall seeing one go like this before. From the time The Boy turned two, he really has not liked it when I change his clothes. It doesn't matter if it's from PJs to day clothes or vice versa: he just gets irritated. And I get irritated. If it were up to me he'd wear pajamas every darn day so I could avoid the whole clothes changing fiasco altogether. But I digress: back to right now. He wants to be naked. I need to get him packed in the car to leave. I fought him to get a shirt on him (I even tried the "you pick, this shirt, or THIS shirt" which included a shirt with Lightning McQueen on it, his favorite. This tactic did not work.) Then he hit me. I put him in the Naughty Corner. Usually he comes out of the naughty corner very contrite and I get some good snuggling out of him. Not today. At this exact moment he's trying to take the shirt off. And I still have a diaper, pants, shoes and socks to go. Is 11:15 too early for a beer?
The Girl, on the other hand, looks smashing in a pink and brown sweatsuit, pink shoes, and a smile. I think she enjoys a good show from her brother (and her mommy?).
What's up with Our Oldest?
18 years ago

1 comment:
What a rough way to start every day! I had a friend who resorted to difficult to remove overalls - everyday - because her kid liked to undress all the time. At least the girl looks cute! hehe
And, no, 11:15 is not too early for a beer. It's 8:15 pm somewhere in the world right now so just pretend you are there.
Post a Comment