The Boy always waits until it's "urgent" to go to the bathroom. I don't know what it is about a little advance notice that he's so adverse to, but this is just the way he works. A few minutes ago, he started complaining of a stomachache. The Hubby and I both told him to go to the bathroom; a suggestion that was ignored.
A few more minutes went by and he starts moaning, and ran towards the bathroom, holding his bottom. We heard him in there hurriedly getting his pants off, urgency in his voice and then, under his breath growled "SON OF A BITCH!". I know I should've gotten mad at the salty language but it wouldn't have been an effective scolding what with the shrieks of laughter. I GET this kid sometimes. I really do.
As a side note: This all went down while we were eating dinner. 10 years ago hearing someone in the bathroom while I was eating would have put a damper on the ol' appetite but Dad and I continued eating as if we were listening to jazz...until we started laughing....
What's up with Our Oldest?
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment