Monday, August 18, 2008

Charlie Brown Baltz

Boy Kid had a tough day today. He went from a classroom of 10 kids to a classroom of 30 - and he's one of the younger kids. They told me that it was time to transition since the school year started and because he'd be 4 this year, and he's potty trained, it was time to move up. The good news is that Ian is in the new class and Dylan is moving up soon (Dylan is 4 days younger than The Boy, but is not potty trained completely). We're going to see how it goes tomorrow. That's a lot of darn kids to be honest. He was lost in the sea of bobbling toddlers when I picked him up. He told me he played with a kid named "Peanut" (Snoopy and Linus were absent today). I don't want to keep him from further development, but I also don't want him to be moved before he's ready. What's a mommy to do?

No comments: