I have no idea what's an acceptable breakfast for a 2 year old. Typically, he gets cereal, fruit or a whole wheat waffle. Today he spied some cookies on the counter and that's all he wanted. Not one to give into these fits in the morning, I tried a banana. No. I tried grapes. No. I tried cereal, waffles. No, no. So I decided, fine, he's going to have to leave hungry. So he cried and cried and then tried another tactic which threw me for a loop: "Pickle!" Huh?! I mulled this over for a minute and thought "what the hell. A pickel's got to have some nutritional value and it's a compromise" (I'm going to have to google "nutritional value" "pickle" later). So I gave him a pickle for breakfast and went upon my merry way and heard him singing to the pickle, (insert tune of "twinkle, twinkle little star") "Pickle, pickle little star!" Guess he was happy.
The baby had a 4 month doctor appointment on Monday and the words is that she's tall and skinny, with a big head. She's in the 75% percentile on weight, 85% on height and 93% on head circumference. She's healthy. As comparison, the boy was off the charts and out of the pumpkin seat by this point. The doc says he's on target to be bigger than dad!
What's up with Our Oldest?
18 years ago

1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you! I picked people who might not know I read their blog! :)
Post a Comment